Date: 26th May 2021
ADVERT FOR TAX CONSULTACY SERVICES
Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK) is a Company Limited by Guarantee (not for profit). It has been mandated through exclusive Deeds of Assignment by Right Holders (Authors, Composers, Arrangers and Publishers) of copyrighted musical works to administer and manage by collecting and distributing royalties for the exploitation of Performing Rights in public.
Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK) is hereby inviting legible, qualified and registered accounting firms to provide it with Tax Consultancy Services.
The firm would be expected to:
- Minimize tax burden and managing any tax risks.
- Prepare and file monthly Pay as You Earn (“PAYE”) and Withholding Tax (“WHT”) returns.
- Negotiate with Kenya Revenue Authority payment of fines and tax refunds by ensuring that the entire tax information is ready and available for audit and reconciliation tax advisory.
- Respond to tax queries and offering opinions on tax matters and attending meetings relating to tax matters on behalf of MCSK.
- Offer advisory on the taxation effects of MCSK transactions, structuring and financing providing their tax Implications.
- Help MCSK optimize its tax position as well as advisory on the determination and payment of installment and tax waivers.
- File annual self-assessment tax returns.
- Prepare income tax computations, advise on tax position and prepare and submit annual tax returns, among others.
Kindly submit your Company Profile at MCSK head office, Off Waiyaki Way, Between Malawi High Commission and Toyota Kenya between 9:00 am and 2:30 pm, week days.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS IS ON 3rd June, 2021.
Music Copyright Society of Kenya
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.